Best Springtime Wake-Me-Up Tea Recipe
Posted by David Kartuzinski
I don’t know if you noticed but spring is here and the nice weather the past couple days and daylight savings is making us so happy after a long winter. If you are like me and during the cold winter tend to be not so active and like to indulge in heavier foods and desserts then you might feel your energy a little stuck and stagnant.
But don’t worry, in this www.1001TeaFacts.com post, I am sharing a great Springtime Wake-me-up tea recipe to help you cleanse and reenergize your body and wake you up from the winter lethargy.
This recipe contains some great herbs that will refresh you and help you cleanse your body while offering a delicious beverage that you will want to have more of.
Best Springtime Wake-Me-Up Tea
The ingredients below make a blend that will yield up to 10 cups of tea. Mix all of the herbs together well and store in tea tin. (By the way check out these cute, colorful tea tins that will put you in a happy spring mood)!
- 2 tbsp dried nettle leaf
- 1 tbsp dried burdock root
- 1 tbsp dried peppermint leaves
- 1/2 tbsp dried lemon peel
- 1/2 tbsp dried, seedless rose hips
- 1/2 tbsp dried rose petals
for one cup of tea
- Bring one cup of water to a boil.
- Add a tsp of tea mix, stir and let shimmer for 3-5 minutes (depending on how strong you want your tea).
- Let the tea rest for a minute.
- Strain and sweeten with honey or maple syrup (try Crown Maple Bourbon barrel aged maple syrup for amazing taste) if desired.
Enjoy!!!!!← go back Home